Thursday 6 July 2017

When I went for an interview.....

After completing with my education i was actively looking to interview for full time jobs in Canada(India,UK),Online jobs in Canada, jobs near me. During the analysis of my job search i found many companies posting their jobs for free with free job posting in Canada(India,UK)and further interview the candidates. I was doing the job search from a long time as any like full time jobs in Canada, online jobs in Canada, jobs near me with the job portal website in Canada(India, UK). I tried my best also created my free job alert. Free job alert helped me out with the latest job vacancies in Canada(India, UK).
interview
                Interview success story
Then, one day with my job search as jobs near me finally i got a call for an interview. The interview was been scheduled and i got prepared best for the interview. I thought of sharing this interview experience which may help you in future.
And It Started Like This-
I still remember the D-day, when I reached the venue, all suited up with an elegant Executive file to display the certificates. I entered the Hotel and saw the sign Board – “Are you the one we are looking for?” pointing towards a Hall room. As I entered, I saw my competitors, all suited up ready to impress the panelists with their charm and knowledge.
A person entered and announced the procedure that would be followed- First validation of certificates,and finally the Interview
I was scheduled to Panel-3 which consisted of two recruiters. The person before me had entered the room, and I was anxiously waiting to watch the scenery outside. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that my turn had come. All of a sudden I heard my name, I turned and saw a person standing near the entrance of panel- 3 and calling out my name. I responded and entered the room, greeted both the panelist and with their permission sat down.
The Q/A session started with
Panelist: Did you talk with the previous guy and get any information about how the panelists are?
Me: No sir, I was standing and watching the outside (Totally shocked. Didn’t expect such an ice-breaker. I was expecting the traditionally question – Tell me something about yourself?)
Panelist: (Smiles and looks at each other) So, you have work-experience?
Me: I explained them my work and what I did over there, my responsibilities and all other stuff.
Panelist: So tell me how would you differentiate between a Stainless steel used in the industry and that of the stainless steel used for utensils?
Me: I explained their chemical composition and tried to impress them through my mechanical fundas.
Panelist: Explain it to me in layman language.
Me: I explained to them that pure Stainless steel used in industry has a dull silver look whereas the ones used at homes have a shiny look.
After this, the panelist asked some more questions regarding my work.
Panelist: Checks my application and asks me – Do you always write everything in short form? (Shows me my application and points out my college and school name which I had written in short form)
Me: Sir, due to lack of space I had to write them in short
Panelist: (smiles and checks out my application) So you are interested in robotics.
Me: Explained them my interests and accomplishments.
Panelist: Can you build a robot that can take an interview instead of you?
Me: (That was way above what I had ever done. Though for a while and answered) Yes, I can but the interview would not exactly be given by the robot
Panelist: How?
Me: I will make a robot that will make the movements and attach a wireless communication system to it. The robot will make the gestures, and I would be communicating through the wireless system.
Panelist: Smiles
Panelist: So, do you know any important person with title ‘Saha.’
Me: (I tried to remember any important Saha, and none of the names were coming to my mind. I was totally jammed at that moment) I answered – Niprendra Nath Saha (this is a slip of tongue, and I was totally regretting what I said)
Panelist: Who is he? (Looking at each other)
Me: We have a school in his name in our locality.
Panelist: For So?
Me: Since he has a school in his name, he must be famous. (I totally regretted that I has said)
Both the Panelist laughs and looks at each other.
Me: Apologized and told them that I could not actually remember a name.
Panelist: Thank you and points me the toffees and ask me to take any.
Me : Thanks them I left the room.
On the Day of the declaration of the result, I checked the site , and yes I had become a Employer.
The Great Experience I shared with all my friends. Thanks to Jobpoket.com, for helping with the job search with different latest job vacancies as full time jobs , online jobs , jobs near me. Also it helped me with the interview tips
If you want to experience with the interview register today , upload your resume and don’t miss your job opportunities from here. Jobpoket.com, a job portal website with recruiters and job seekers on one network.
You can also have a look how i built up with my resume here

No comments:

Post a Comment