Monday 30 January 2017

Got the job on One click | Jobpoket

It was a pretty tough time for me without a job. During the completion of my engineering that is during my last semester there was not as such campus recruitment. I got the job, but it was not of my desired location. It was hard for me to get a job as a fresher.Hence I started to search for the job where I wanted to live. First of all I searched for the job portal sites and one of them I got was“JOBPOKET”.I can say that Jobpoket is very good job portal site for the job seekers who are searching for job. The site is free to sign up and can search for the jobs easily. I easily got the list of the jobs according to my profile. This site is very much useful in many ways and it helped me to get my desired job.

  • I can search for the job easily as I only have to give the keyword,location(where I want to work),and the job category(according to my qualification).
  • Just by giving these three I got the list of jobs available with the keyword,location, and category.
  • One of the main benefit of using this site is that you don't have to search companies,because jobpoket itself provides the option for companies.
  • In companies option it shows the companies alphabetically with their number of posts and by clicking on it you can easily apply for the job once you login.
  • Also we can browse the latest jobs matching our profile
  • You can upload more than one resume and apply for the job accordingly
  • There are also more benefits about using this site
  • You can create a job alert which is more useful which shows the first jobs that matters to the profile
  • It also provides career advice which increases more chances to be hired by the employees
  • Resume remains secured and it can only be viewed by the authorized companies or employers.
  • You can also update your resume as this increases more chances to be hired by the company
  • It also gave a quick response once I applied for the job.
  • We can also add many resumes and add priority to resumes before applying for the job.

Build your career for better tomorrow

Jobs Near Me|Post a Job|Submit Resume -Jobpoket.com





No comments:

Post a Comment